Want to keep cool in summer, but don’t like air conditioning?
Are you one of those people that gets blocked sinuses from air conditioning? Or, does air conditioning dry your skin out?
It’s not uncommon to come across people who dislike air conditioning and luckily for them, there’s an alternative solution designed to keep you cool in those warmer months.
Evaporative cooling is a revolutionary technology that uses fresh air from outside to cool your home inside. It might sound complicated, however it’s actually quite a simple system.
Here’s a summary of how it works.
- A fan draws air in from outside.
- The air passes through a damp filter, which cools & cleans it in the process.
- The cool air travels through ducting to reach various rooms in the house.
- Stale air is forced out through doors and windows by the fresh air replacing it.
How We Can Help
There are many advantages of using evaporative cooling over traditional air conditioning. Below we have listed a few of them.
- Ultra efficiency. In some cases, you can cool your entire home at 80% of the cost of air conditioning.
- Evaporative cooling uses less power, so you’ll save on your electricity bill.
- Evaporative cooling is extremely quiet. Often silent.
- It’s better for the environment, producing less CO2 than air conditioners.
- It maintains a constant cool temperature throughout the home, reducing hot/cold fluctuations.
- Evaporative cooling is perfect for asthma and hay fever sufferers.
- Lower installation costs than alternative cooling methods.
If you’d like to learn more about evaporative cooling, or if you’d like to speak to a representative about whether evaporative cooling is a fit for your property, give Service Today a call.